[GLLUG] War stuff

Iain Nicholson iain.nicholson at ntlworld.com
Tue Mar 18 12:02:40 UTC 2003

Please if you are going on any political marches not directly connected to
Free Software, do not bring Free Software or GLLUG into it. Please keep
GLLUG for Linux/Unix/Free/Open Source issues.

It is in people's nature to make sweeping generalisations about groups of
people. Please do not give them ammunition to further pigeon-hole the
users, supporters and developers of Free and Open Source Software.

My political views are my own and may or may not be closely aligned with
those of others on the list.

Thanks.
Iain

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk