[Gllug] Broadband Configuration

Tethys tet at accucard.com
Mon Mar 17 11:26:36 UTC 2003

Mick Farmer writes:

>Does this seem reasonable?  If so, which telco?  If not,
>what have others got?  Thanks in advance for any replies.

Yep, looks fine to me. Which Telco? All ADSL in the UK currently
comes from BT[1]. But that doesn't mean you need to use BT as
your ISP (and in fact, I'd advise poeple against doing so).
Various people on this list have their own preferred ISP. Mine
is Freedom 2 Surf. Others have recommended Eclipse, Mailbox,
and probably a few others:

	http://www.f2s.net
	http://www.eclipse.net.uk
	http://www.mailbox.net.uk

Tet

[1] Although apparently Easynet are now an exception to this.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk