[Gllug] Another one bites the dust.

Dean Wilson dean.wilson3 at virgin.net
Wed Mar 19 01:15:55 UTC 2003

The last three odd years have been a blast and i've met some very clued
people through the list but i've reached the point where i'm deleting over
75% of the mail i get from the list without even bothering to read more
than the first few posts so i think its time to get out.

All mailing lists go through stages of off topic conversation but this ones
pushed me to the point where i've actually added people to procmail
(something i've never done before, and i'm on a lot of lists, not to
mention my hatred of procmail) just to cut down the amount of off topic
posts i'm getting and between procmail and mutts delete thread i'm spending
more time pruning than i am reading.

Thanks to the organisers for all the effort they put in every six/four/two
monthly meeting and thanks to the hamster for keeping the list running
pretty smoothly.

Bye.
  Dean
--
Profanity is the one language all programmers understand
--- Anon

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk