[Gllug] Sharp Zaurus

David Irvine Maillist at glasgownet.com
Mon Mar 31 19:29:58 UTC 2003

On Mon, 2003-03-31 at 17:55, Richard W.M. Jones wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 31, 2003 at 05:55:00PM +0100, danny wrote:
> > this is a dangerous list!! i never knew
> > the zaurus existed until today now i am
> > getting that "i want one too!!" feeling.
> > is the 5600 the best at the moment?
> > Brad
>
> Posted from the Zaurus :-)
>

> I've installed ssh which makes it a lot more
> useful. So yes danny get one :-)

Yes they are scarily addictive, i've got one on loan for a few days to
test (i want gps drive, kismet, and an irc client in the car.) and its
just soooooooo nice. I've got it usb linked into the pc in the boot, its
just plug and play, got a link up, just using it as a glorified mp3
player is worth it. oh not to mention its shinnneeey.

Cheapest i've found so far is microwarehouse and dabs for 203 all in
and 199+vat respectively.  Not sure if microwarehouse one comes with
docking station or not yet though.

HTH

David

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk