[Gllug] Regarding priracy (sic)

will will at hellacool.co.uk
Thu Mar 13 17:19:11 UTC 2003

David Damerell wrote:

>>>I don't know it because it's _not true_.
>>
>>Maybe you can agree to disagree on this point?
>
> If you choose to believe that I used my awesome mental powers to force
> people to unsubscribe that is of course your decision. I have no way
> of proving that I do not, in fact, possess powers of mental domination
> and it was their own decision.

When he said that 'you made them unsubscribe', I think that could have been
better phrased 'they unsubscribed because of you' to avoid any confusion
relating to your psychic prowess.

Of course everyone who unsubscribes from the list does so of their own volition,
the point is that the reason they unsubscribed was because they had had enough
of your inflamatory posting.

You are free to continue to believe that the effect of many of your posts to
Gllug is not to irritate people into unsubscribing, but on that issue we will
have to agree to disagree.

Will.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk