[Gllug] Regarding priracy (sic)

Dean Wilson dean.wilson3 at virgin.net
Thu Mar 6 20:26:13 UTC 2003

David Damerell wrote:
>>> It's reasonable to ask other people to stop producing opinions on
>>> this subject if you don't produce your own. Now that we have
>>> reached the level of personal attacks

> I wonder why you are saying this in a reply to me -

Paranoia David? :)

Actually i was quoting your:
"It's reasonable to ask other people to stop producing opinions on
 this subject if you don't produce your own."

It seemed to be an apt point at the time and a much better place to enter
the thread than any of the debates about RMS and the real world.

The other reason you get quoted may be due to the fact (That at last count)
your name crops up in this thread 13 times[0] (14 now) while the next
runners up are John with 8 and the Rev Rumble with 5.

  Dean
[0] From a quick peek at the GLLUG archives of the "priracy" and derived
threads.
--
Profanity is the one language all programmers understand
--- Anon

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk