[Gllug] VACANCY: Junior Sysadmin, Sth London, G/LAMP & Samba & usual...

Alex Hudson home at alexhudson.com
Thu Mar 13 18:39:15 UTC 2003

Hi guys.

As subject - we need someone. GNU/Linux, Apache, MySQL (or other db
experience), PHP, Perl, Samba, network, all the usual 'Linux' type
skills useful. Lots lots more information available (see link below). We
need someone with head on straight to provide cover & help "make things
better", you're probably looking to get into systems administration or
similar. This will have a fair amount of project work of some fun value,
not just grunty jobs other people don't want to do.

Company is in education sector (it's possible you will have heard of
them, decent name to have on CV...), pay will be in lower 20's probably.
You'd be working with (for) me, which isn't half as bad as it sounds,
and we're based in very south London (near Morden tube, also on the
tramlink route).

More info: 	<http://www.alexhudson.com/job/>

Contact me either via e-mail or via site, attaching CV would be sensible
(any format acceptable, but GFDL-transparent formats strongly
encouraged).

Oh, and no agencies, full stop, no exceptions, j-j-n-r etc.

Cheers,

Alex.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk