[Gllug] Downright fun

David Damerell damerell at chiark.greenend.org.uk
Thu Mar 13 18:04:29 UTC 2003

On Thursday, 13 Mar 2003, Richard W.M. Jones wrote:
>>The fundamental insight is that if you don't use prayer for anything
>[???]
>>wherewithal to polyself - and one or two people have done foodless
>>atheist polyless, playing quickly and hoping to find lifesaving.
>The funny thing is I don't know if you're taking the piss or not.

Not really, although I admit this conversation may appear a little
opaque. :-)

NetHack is a real game - <http://www.nethack.org> - one of the oldest
pieces of free software which is still actively developed. This is a
discussion of real playing challenges - albeit ones so difficult, in a
game that's already difficult, that I think you'd have to be barmy to
try them. :-)

--
David Damerell <damerell at chiark.greenend.org.uk> Kill the tomato!

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk