[Gllug] Regarding priracy (sic)

David Damerell damerell at chiark.greenend.org.uk
Thu Mar 13 14:22:14 UTC 2003

On Wednesday, 12 Mar 2003, Jonathan Harker wrote:
>On Friday March 7 2003 06:57, David Damerell wrote:
>>I wonder why you are saying this in a reply to me - thus far, I've
>>been the recipient of a personal attack from Mr. Harker, not the
>>instigator of them.
>Well if you weren't such a dropkick, and didn't post such antagonistic and
>poisonous vitriol to this list, I wouldn't have risen to the bait.

This really is a bit much. When you post about me, it's _always_ a
personal attack; not about the content of what I post, but insulting
me directly. You've threatened to assault me at least once, which I
might remind you is a criminal offence - if I didn't find it
laughable, I could and would go to the Police.

But, for some reason, I'm the bad guy here?

>Did you know you are personally and singularly responsible for at least three
>people I know dropping off the gllug list?

No, I'm not, unless I've suddenly acquired mind control powers. Their
decisions are theirs alone.

[And is one of these people Chris "this list is not the place for
opinions about copyright, so here is mine in agonising detail, but
none of you must send yours" Wareham, by any chance?]

--
David Damerell <damerell at chiark.greenend.org.uk> Kill the tomato!

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk