[Gllug] Re: [GLUG] Mail client + M$ Exchange

Andre Truter andre.truter at intekom.co.za
Wed Mar 26 11:24:05 UTC 2003

On Wed, 2003-03-26 at 13:16, Neil Fryer wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Apart from Ximian Evolution, is there any way to connect to our Exchange
> server to get my mail, and if so where the hell can I find some info on
> this, as my Google searches just keep giving me links to the Ximian site.
> The Exchange box is running IMAP, but I have no idea how to set up my
> username on the linux side, as my Windows network username is nfryer, but
> when I use this, and my passwd, I get denied?

I think you need to set the username like this:

domain/username/mailbox_name

--
Andre Truter
Software Engineer

< The box said: Requires Windows 95 or better...  >
< So I installed Linux                            >

Disclaimer and Confidentiality Warning

This message is intended for the addressee only. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are notified that any distribution, use of or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received the communication in error, please notify the sender immediately. The views and opinions expressed in this message are those of the individual sender of this message and do not necessarily represent the views and opinions of ATIO. Consequently, ATIO does not accept responsibility for such views and opinions and this message should not be read as representing the views and opinions of ATIO without subsequent written confirmation. Each page attached hereto must also be read in conjunction with this disclaimer.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk