[Gllug] Priracy.

Jonathan Harker jon at jonathanharker.co.uk
Thu Mar 6 11:19:53 UTC 2003

On Wednesday March 5 2003 10:32, David Damerell wrote:
> On , 4 Mar 2003, John Hearns wrote:
> >On Tue, 2003-03-04 at 17:36, David Damerell wrote:
> >>You can believe what you like, but if you want your beliefs to relate
> >>to reality you should examine;
> >
> >Can we please agree to disagree?
>
> About what RMS says? No.

So you can't even agree to disagree with John? That makes you out to be a
stubborn, uncompromising fuckwit, and you've lost all your credibility. It
doesn't matter what you or he consider to be fact, John is asking you to
acknowledge your differences of opinion.

Grow a life. Maybe I will sit on you next time I see you at the pub, after
all.

Luv Jon

--
Jonathan Harker