[Gllug] Another one bites the dust.

Stig Brautaset gllug at brautaset.org
Thu Mar 20 00:43:51 UTC 2003

On Mar 20 2003, Sean wrote:
> Dean Wilson wrote:
> >posts i'm getting and between procmail and mutts delete thread i'm spending
> >more time pruning than i am reading.
>
> Dean, I'm sorry to see you leave - you have contributed to this group
> greatly with some very informed posts ...
>
> Do you really think the volume of OT posts is that exceptional ?

It's not just the OT posts. The quality of this list have imho been
decreasing[1] for quite some time but only recently really nosedive. IMO
the gllug list used to have a lot more community feel to it in the past.

 [1] this impression of mine _could_ be an illusion -- the same (high)
     quality might be in place now, I'm just foiled by having learned
     new tricks...

Stig
--
brautaset.org