[Gllug] CarCam

David Irvine Maillist at glasgownet.com
Tue Mar 18 11:46:33 UTC 2003

> I am seeking to put a DVD player in the car including an ogg / mp3
> player.  I thought I would also be able to stick a wireless card in it
> so that I could transfer files easily from the house and have the hard
> drive permanently fixed.
>
> Have a look at http://www.mini-itx.com - there are some lovely fanless
> boards there.
One of those tardis PC thingies fits nicely in the radio slot, you can
drop one of those maplins 10 quid usb radio's off the back, a wireless
card, and gps.  Combine it with a small tft screen, and trackball. or a
touch screen, and you've got yourself a very funky, gps driven map, war
scanner, dvd player, radio, mp3 player, and its going to look very
funky.

David

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk