[Gllug] Pure or fun?

Doug Winter doug at pigeonhold.com
Sat Mar 22 09:45:15 UTC 2003

On Fri 21 Mar Adrian McMenamin wrote:
> Should I be able to live with myself? Is OSX worth a punt?

I've had a bit of a play, and seems to be a mostly-OK BSD system with
all sorts of twisted Apple weirdness on top of it.  Looks quite pretty,
I guess, if you like that kind of thing.  I quite like the bouncing
icons.

However for real use, I can't stand the DirectoryNamesThatUseStudlyCaps
(I can't stand them in aProgrammingLanguageThatIWontMention either) but
YMMV.

doug.

http://www.britishsteal.com                        doug at pigeonhold.com
1024D/6973E2CF print 2C95 66AD 1596 37D2 41FC 609F 76C0 A4EC 6973 E2CF
A though expressed is a lie -- Fedor Tyutchev