[Gllug] Mozilla 1.3 SRPM on RedHat 7.2

Tethys tet at accucard.com
Mon Mar 17 09:13:51 UTC 2003

James de Lurker writes:

>   One user (me) has five profiles set up for mozilla, including the
>default one. Another user (linda) has two specially defined profiles
>in addition to the default one. Both users start from a profile
>selection dialogue.

Finally... someone that actually uses profiles in Mozilla. *Why*?
I thought they were put in so that multiple users on Windows could
share the machine. On Unix OSen, each user has their own login
anyway, so what's the point of profiles? Other than to annoy me
and make Mozilla unusable (you can't have the two instances of
the same profile in use concurrently, which I need to do).

Tet

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk