[Gllug] maestro2 sound and 2.4 kernel

Ian Norton bredroll at atari.org
Wed May 21 11:03:41 UTC 2003

hiya,

i am having issues with my maestro 2 sound card in my laptop,
i have tried alsa and oss drivers and under 2.4.18/19/20 i end up with the same
issues

when playing any sound under battery power the sound is all crackly :-), when
under mains power after about 8 mins of audio the two speakers become out of
sync and start the sound starts to buzz,

under 2.5 kernels with alsa none of this happens, (however 2.5 isnt an option
as my wirelss card doesnt work under 2.5 yet)

any suggestions?

--
----- Message of the Hour ------
Moooo :-)