[Gllug] dual monitors?

Tethys tet at accucard.com
Wed May 21 09:08:22 UTC 2003

Mike Brodbelt writes:

>Interesting - I had thought it was necessary for the G450. AFAIK, it's
>needed for DVI output on any of their cards, and for 3d on the G550. It
>that your understanding too?

No, I don't think so. It's definitely needed for DVI output on all cards,
and for TV output on the G400 and earlier models. It also allows changing
refresh rates and display positioning on the fly from within mgapdesk.
But since the basic driver supports dual head accelerated 3D on a normal
monitor without the library, I don't have a compelling enough reason to
want to start using it...

Tet

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk