[Gllug] Am I being stupid?

Simon Wilcox essuu at ourshack.com
Mon May 12 16:08:19 UTC 2003

On Mon, 2003-05-12 at 16:46, Ashley Evans wrote:
> On Monday 12 May 2003 4:28 pm, Jack Bertram wrote:
> > Works here, as does the same script without the "" surrounding EOF.
> >
> > jack
>
> I've tried withour the "" aswell, this just won't work on my system. It's
> driving me crazy!
>
> How can I fight such a battle :)

Well it seems to work on other people's systems (including my 5.8.0 on
Redhat 8) so that suggests something odd with your configuration rather
than a rather show-stopping bug in perl.

Please post us the output of perl -V and some details about your system.

In the meantime, what happens if you try a different delimiter, for
instance END ?

Simon.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk