[Gllug] cd rom access

Tethys tet at accucard.com
Fri May 23 16:59:56 UTC 2003

Dylan writes:

>> user,iocharset=iso8859-15, sync, codepage=850,umask=0 0 0
>
>Likewise try:
>
>/dev/fd0 /mny/floppy auto noauto,user,sync 0 0
>
>The other options specified in your fstab are (SFAIK, someone correct me?)
>only really relevant for your windows partition.

Kind of. Since most floppies are formatted with FAT filesystems,
most things that are application to a windows partition also apply
to floppies. That said, I've never needed to specify a charset or
codepage for them. The umask entry is needed if you want all users
to have access to the files on the mounted floppy.

Tet

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk