[Gllug] Nasty monitor - giveaway

Andrew Halliwell ah at gnd.com
Thu May 15 09:45:08 UTC 2003

And verily, didst Steve Nicholson announce to the hordes:
> Don't worry too much about electric shocks, I think more people die a
> year falling down their stairs than from electric shock, I could be
> wrong you know what they say about statistics.  I have survived many
> from EHT and 230Vac from TV etc and still alive to tell the tail, they
> do give you a neat fright.

Not very good advice.
ALWAYS worry about electric shocks.
What may only sting or jolt to you could be deadly to someone else.
(Everyone has a different internal resistance. Anything can affect that
resistance, from sweaty palms to... well, anything really)

If you're not worried about it, you may get complacent.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk