[Gllug] old graphics cards

Rickey Costas rickey at lefteris.co.uk
Tue May 20 10:46:51 UTC 2003

No offence intended; I'm sure they are still very usable cards (I still have a SIS 6326 and a S3 Virge in service).
In 3D games programming circles though, the feforce1's are pretty old.

I just wondered if anyone had any sitting around doing nufink. The games company I'm working with at the moment wanted
one to do some driver debugging.

Rickey.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk