[Gllug] open source projects for PhD

Berdou,E (pgr) E.Berdou at lse.ac.uk
Thu May 8 13:50:43 UTC 2003

Hi Alan,

thanks for the suggestion.I would be very interested in presenting a paper as soon as I have something to present. Feedback would be very much appreciated. My research is, however, at this moment at a nascent stage. If everything goes according to plan (which it never does, but it is doesn't hurt to have a positive attitude ;0)) I am expecting to be able to produce a preliminary analysis of some of my data by the end of the next six months.

I am looking for projects that are active and involve a  group of developers. If you would consider at some stage, within the next six months say, of continuing your project, then yes, that would be interesting. Have you participated in any other free/open source projects?

Evangelia
e.berdou at lse.ac.uk