[Gllug] Laptop plug-in points in central London

Richard Cottrill richard_c at tpg.com.au
Tue May 27 16:42:04 UTC 2003

If Starbucks are still offering free wireless Internet, then it's a
pretty good choice too. Either way, Starbucks seem to have a policy of
not kicking anyone out if they're not actively annoying anyone, or
'strange'. There's a desk there with lights, and about 8 power sockets
in the middle too.

I've sat in the one near Liverpool St (on Old Broad St) for the best
part of a day (like 6 hours or so) without buying anything. I went to
the Pret across the street for lunch.

Richard

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk