[Gllug] Forced

Tethys tet at accucard.com
Sat May 10 12:25:47 UTC 2003

Mike Brodbelt writes:

>FWIW, there's a Win32 version of Dia.

Mmmmm.... that's a major step forward. I still don't think Dia's user
interface is quite ready for mainstream use yet, but given time, it'll
get there. A Win32 port and the availability of an improved set of
default shapes (including a Cisco networking diagram set, if I ever
get round to finishing them) will make Dia a good choice for a general
diagramming tool.

Of course, there will still be the problem of exchanging documents
with external parties, but that's not a showstopper (the inability
to exchange stuff with other people in the office *is*).

Tet

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk