[Gllug] NTL dialup.

Andy Low ace_pooper at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Nov 29 17:11:38 UTC 2003

Hi all,

I was wondering if any one else on this list has had any joy connecting to ntl ? I can get it connected but seem to have a "speed" probelm, i.e downloads are comming down at +- 200 odd bytes /s. I am using a lucent lt with "linmodem" drivers . It works fine to freenet, so I assume that Im missing something relating to the pppd setup? or am I wasting my time?

Any ideas are most definitely appreciated.

many thanks
Andy

Download Yahoo! Messenger now for a chance to WIN Robbie Williams "Live At Knebworth DVD"