[Gllug] (no subject)

John Hearns john.hearns at clustervision.com
Fri Nov 7 13:21:28 UTC 2003

On Fri, 2003-11-07 at 14:12, t.clarke wrote:
> >Neither Linux nor Windows perform adequately when measured against the
> >standards of the best of systems from the 70s.
> >
> >Interesting paper on a similar subject:
> >
> >http://www.cs.bell-labs.com/who/rob/utah2000.ps
> Interesting - will read with interest.

I went to a talk on secure programming by David Wheeler at FOSDEM.
At the time it seemed an excellent and illuminating talk.
But as is the nature of talks by real gurus, it all drained out of my
head within five minutes.
http://www.dwheeler.com/
I guess the Secure Programming book is a good reference on this stuff.
http://www.dwheeler.com/secure-programs/

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk