[Gllug] [OT] Largest mailbox EVER!

Richard Jones rich at annexia.org
Wed Nov 19 12:29:39 UTC 2003

> > Go and have a look at a man page on a plain ascii terminal, then on a
> > terminal that supports vt100 and tell me there isn't more information
> > on the vt100 terminal.
>
> Not more information - it's just easier to read.

Bit of an academic argument anyway. If you have a recent version of
tin (for news) or other mail readers, then they'll turn *bold* into
actual bold text and /italic/ into italic and so on.

Rich.

--
Richard Jones. http://www.annexia.org/ http://freshmeat.net/users/rwmj
"One serious obstacle to the adoption of good programming languages is

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk