[Gllug] Complete Mail System

Peter Childs blue.dragon at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri Nov 14 11:09:08 UTC 2003

	Given the discussion on email systems I hope I will come up some
usefull ideas.
	Its just that there are two many bits and pieces to slot together
that I'm really looking for a nice clean easy to implement and use
solution.
	I'm looking at somthing compatible with Thunderbird or possibly
Kontact....

	I plan to put debain on the servers (We currently use Redhat and
its pritty terrible) Were using LTSP, NFS, Postgres, Qt, and
Jabber and have no plans to change this. We also have an LDAP server thats
a mess and needs sorting out.
	The main aims area

1. Reliablity (24x7 365 is the name of the game here)
2. Speed
3. Easy of use.

	Stragly in that order....

	I think Cygnus may fit the bill but I can't work out what it is
and where to start.... (even from there website)

Peter Childs

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk