[Gllug] Pine/Pico rpm install

Rev Simon Rumble simon at rumble.net
Mon Nov 24 14:39:42 UTC 2003

On Mon 24 Nov, David Damerell bloviated thus:

> Use nano. Much the same functionality and interface, not non-Free,
> doesn't want an MUA installed with it.

Erm, except for the key bit: integration with pine.  I suspect this is
what the guy is after.

I still miss the headers being properly supported (instead of just
included as free text) in mutt...

As for the "wants an MUA installed with it", that's just packaging.

Yes, it's non-free.

--
Rev Simon Rumble <simon at rumble.net>
www.rumble.net

Trickle-down theory--the less than elegant metaphor that if
one feeds the horse enough oats, some will pass through to
the road for the sparrows.

- J. K. Galbraith

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk