[Gllug] Lonix - The London Linux User Group (Christmas Party)

Tushar tjoshi at lonix.org.uk
Fri Nov 28 02:59:12 UTC 2003

Hi ,

Here are the details of the next meeting for Lonix,

Date:  Thursday 4 Dec 2003
Time:  6.00pm Onwards
Place: The Klachan - 34 Kingly St, W1 - 020 7494 0834
Map: http://www.streetmap.co.uk/newmap.srf?x=529180&y=181006&z=1&sv=529250,181250&st=4&ar=Y&mapp=newmap.srf&searchp=newsearch.srf
Nearest Tube:  Oxford Circus
Phone: 020 8992 7008

In preparation for Christmas, we've organised a Lonix
Christmas bash at the Klachan on Kingly Street. Here
they serve a fine array of beers and a special christmas
dinner. We have a private room booked, so look
for the Lonix signs!

General Linux discussions will continue as usual
where we can discuss the recent acquisition of
Suse by Novell along with other topics over a
glass of mulled wine ;)

There'll be AFFS (Association for Free Software /
http://www.affs.org.uk/) membership forms this month
for those who wish to support activities within the
UK. Membership is a mere 10 pounds per year

The October meeting was a success with over 100 people
turning up, shame the pub (The Lowlander) only booked us
places for 15 people, so needless to say we won't be
using that venue again!

And finally, there will also be some Lonix shirts
on sale if you want to treat your loved one this
christmas with something truly special!

Hope to see you on Thursday

Tushar

This e-mail was sent to you because you have subscribed to the Lonix
meetings notification e-mail list. If you have any questions concerning
this please contact support at lonix.org.uk

Your Lonix Account Details are:
Login via : http://www.lonix.org.uk
Username: gllug at linux.co.uk