[Gllug] Mozilla Address Book

Simon Morris simon.morris at westbourne-terrace.com
Sun Nov 30 16:03:31 UTC 2003

----QUOTE----
Does anyone here understand how Mozilla (Thunderbird) stores it's
address book?

We have a couple of networks replacing OE with Thunderbird (still on
Win2K but it's the thin end of the wedge) and I am trying to give them a
shared contacts folder.
----UNQUOTE----

Does thunderbird support LDAP addressbook lookups?

If so this may be an easier and more portable way of creating contacts.

Plus you can import their existing contacts via a text file.

SM

(Apologies for my retarded quoting style)

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk