[Gllug] OT: January 2004 Bunker LAN and Geek Event :-)

Ian Norton bredroll at darkspace.org.uk
Fri Nov 7 15:49:37 UTC 2003

Hi everyone,

Just a short little notice, Some of you may remember me running a gigantic LAN
party in a nuclear Bunker, Well, I am doing it again,

Usually this event is dominated by geekness, and many mini linux install fests
occur over the weekend, the next event will be from 30th Jan - 1st Feb 2004,

you can wonder around the bunker freely and take in all the cold war history
(it really is a remarkable place), deep inside a hill in the essex countryside
you can wonder the halls that would have housed britian's apocalyptic
government and at the same time enjoy the most memorable LAN party ever!

more details at http://www.gamesmeet.net/

please send any requsts off list, thanks :-)

Ian

--
----- Message of the Hour ------
Moooo :-)