[Gllug] [OT] Possible Small Colo Job

Doug Winter doug at pigeonhold.com
Thu Nov 20 12:03:30 UTC 2003

[Apologies for offtopicness]

A friend of mine is looking for someone to sort out some file store
somewhere on the Internet for the company they work for (so they'll want
a box or a bit of a box and some bandwidth and some rack and so on).

from the sound of it, they might want a bit of consultancy and stuff too
(they want it to be 'secure').  Their office is oop north, but I doubt
it matters where the server is.

I know some of you guys would be able to sort this out for them.  If you
are interested, drop me an email and I'll send you the details.

Cheers,

Doug.

--
6973E2CF print 2C95 66AD 1596 37D2 41FC  609F 76C0 A4EC 6973 E2CF
Remember, he is the master of the house and as such will always exercise

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk