[Gllug] FLOSS

Jeremy Booth jeremy at computerbooth.com
Tue Nov 4 20:56:27 UTC 2003

Hi
   Long time lurker first time poster, ok, lurking for a week or so to figure
out if you lot were as nuts as the Bristol LUG that I have come from (affirmative)

ok, it's lateish, and i've had a beer or three, i've figured some of these, but
i'm lost on the rest

The red indian is apache, garden ornament is gnome, samba is the brazilian
dance, the gnu logo might be the wildebeest, but i can't get the dog, the
comedy series or the duck, I did ponder drake, as in mandrake, but I think
thats a long shot

I'm another gentoo user i'm afraid, been using linux for about 5 years in
various forms in work and at home, I confess to still having windows on my
desktop box (mainly for games), but it is out numbered 3-1 by gentoo boxes

Cheers

Jeremy
--

Homepage: http://www.computerbooth.com/