[Gllug] [OT] Largest mailbox EVER!

Jack Richards jack at gnu-solutions.com
Tue Nov 18 13:35:29 UTC 2003

At the time I was just a small cog in the project. Wouldn't do this with my
company today.

Thing is though not much has changed in the industry in the 8 years since then.
I know of many Junior Consultants / engineers who are put in similar situations
all the time - and the people they work for either don't understand the risks,
or just don't care.

Jack

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk