[Gllug] ide-scsi and cdrecord

Tom Schutzer-Weissmann TSCHUTZER-WEISSMANN at ofsted.gov.uk
Wed Nov 26 15:27:10 UTC 2003

> What happens when you try to blank?

heh I was trying to blank the disc so I could take "what happens" with the wireless card to work, and a working email. I'll write it all down this time to avoid opening another can of worms.

I've tried blank=fast, all, session, on their own. Not sure about the firmware.

What puzzled me is that I did have it set up so that the CDROM device was a scsi one, not /dev/hdc.

thanks for help & patience,
Tom SW

We cannot accept any liability for any loss or damage
sustained as a result of software viruses. It is your
responsibility to carry out such virus checking as is necessary before opening any attachment to
this message.

The information in this email and any files transmitted with
it may be of a confidential nature and is intended solely for
the addressees. If you are not the intended addressee, any
disclosure, copying or distribution by you is prohibited and
may be unlawful.

www.ofsted.gov.uk

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk