[Gllug] Debian

Nix nix at esperi.org.uk
Tue Oct 21 19:52:17 UTC 2003

On Tue, 21 Oct 2003, Richard Jones said:
> On Tue, Oct 21, 2003 at 11:17:36AM +0100, Tethys wrote:
>>
>> Mike Brodbelt writes:
>>
>> >I knew the Objective C support caem from Apple/NeXT originally
>>
>> Albeit grudgingly, IIRC. I believe they've been somewhat more
>> forthcoming in recent years though.
>
> Yes, I think this almost went to court didn't it.

It got (one of the first?) RMS `nasty letters'. I don't think it needed
to go any further than that (although you'd have to ask one of the
people involved at the time to be sure.)

--
`If you want a vision of the future, it is a wireless broadband network
 feeding requests for foreign money-laundering assistance into a human

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk