[Gllug] Sun keyboard/mouse pair

Doug Winter doug at pigeonhold.com
Tue Oct 14 13:05:43 UTC 2003

On Tue 14 Oct Matthew King wrote:
> Aah I thought of that, but it would mean searching through the large box
> of cables for a null-modem cable and finding a way to distinguish this
> from the non-null-modem cables and non-serial parallel cables which fill
> it (and of course hoping there's one in there anyway).

You could always get another one.  Maplin do a nice one with both sizes
at both ends.  Get two of each of the thin yellow gender changers and
stick it in your toolbox.  You never know when you'll suddenly need
serial access to something.

doug.

--
6973E2CF print 2C95 66AD 1596 37D2 41FC  609F 76C0 A4EC 6973 E2CF
"If you are the type of person who likes assault weapons, there