[Gllug] Sun keyboard/mouse pair

Matthew King matthew.king at monnsta.net
Tue Oct 14 12:45:10 UTC 2003

On Tue, 2003-10-14 at 13:30, Tethys wrote:
> Matthew King writes:
>
> >Does anyone have one of these babies I can beg, steal or buy?
> >
> >Work has cleverly got themselves a SparcStation 4 without the generally
> >rather useful input devices.
>
> No input devices needed. Just plug a null modem cable into the serial
> port, fire up minicom on the other end and away you go...
>
> Tet

Aah I thought of that, but it would mean searching through the large box
of cables for a null-modem cable and finding a way to distinguish this
from the non-null-modem cables and non-serial parallel cables which fill
it (and of course hoping there's one in there anyway).

In short, something I don't relish, though it might be handy for me to
work out how to do this one day.

Matthew

--
o? K++ w--- O-- M V? PS+>+++ PE-- Y+>++ PGP++@ t+ 5- X- R tv b+++>++++