[Gllug] Email delays

Doug Winter doug at pigeonhold.com
Wed Oct 8 20:00:59 UTC 2003

On Wed 08 Oct Chris Bell wrote:
>    Demon has recently been having problems with connectivity (Saturday
> evening) and long email delays (this week). Is this limited to Demon?

Probably.  There appears to be another M$ worm doing the rounds -
spamassassin is trapping over 100 emails a day just to my personal email
account, and at work we're now receiving over 60% spam.

I imagine this is giving ISPs serious grief.

doug.

--
6973E2CF print 2C95 66AD 1596 37D2 41FC  609F 76C0 A4EC 6973 E2CF
"If you are the type of person who likes assault weapons, there