[Gllug] re: rf energy

itsbruce at uklinux.net itsbruce at uklinux.net
Mon Oct 13 10:43:24 UTC 2003

On Mon, Oct 13, 2003 at 11:19:47AM +0100, Chris Bell wrote:
> On Mon 13 Oct, t.clarke wrote:
> >

> > Would a mobile phone in the trouser pocket, bearing in mind the amount of
> > intervening leg muscle and bone could have any effect on one's reproductive
> > capability ??
> >
>    One of the comms engineers I worked with decided to use the transmitter
> he was rigging to help with his family planning. It did not produce any
> noticeable effect, and he soon had another addition to his family.

Because one example is a scientific survey in itself.  A couple of years
ago, a US traffic cop was suing his employers because he had a tumour in
his thigh.  He blamed the always-on hand-held radar speed detector,
which he carried holstered on his thigh when not in use.  Obviously,
this proves the opposite argument.

--
Bruce

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk