[Gllug] MP crap shock

Tim Gray timgray at numasters.com
Fri Oct 31 10:35:42 UTC 2003

Christopher Hunter wrote:

> It isn't really possible to underestimate the stupidity of our "elected
> representatives", when they are "elected" by a mostly stupid populace!

Thats note really a fair comment. He's talking about a post code type
email address b/c he doesn't know any better. I'm sure that everyone on
this list had made silly newbie mistakes before, I know I have.

Try writing a polite letter/email to him pointing out the failings of
his plan and suggesting some more viable alternatives - If he's so
stupid whats *your* fool proof plan for stopping spam? I'm not flaming
you here but you need to give the guy a chance, if you show him the
right thing to do (tm) and he still fscks up then you can call him stupid.

Tim

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk