[Gllug] Computer trouble/willing to pay

stanley stanley12 at blueyonder.co.uk
Mon Oct 27 10:26:04 UTC 2003

Try getting a copy of knoppix, once booted it will show you if our data is
still ok on the hard drive. if it is back it up using that just in case. If
the info is on windows then boot up to recover console, fixmbr, fixboot. you
should then at least be able to boot to windows. For getting linux back, I'm
sure that there are plenty of people who can help with that part here.