[Gllug] OT Changing ADSL supplier

Andrew Halliwell ah at gnd.com
Thu Oct 16 09:33:03 UTC 2003

And verily, didst will announce to the hordes:

> Dylan wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I've been using Plus.net for the last 18 months as my ISP, but today have
> > decided that their customer service attitude is unacceptable [1].
>
> Had exactly the same problem with them which is why I moved.

I tried signing up to a surftime account with them about 3 years ago. Only
when I'd registered and could get deeper into their site did I realise how
CRAP they were. Their idea of "taking the mickey" in online-time overuse was
3 hours a day for evening and weekend!

I just kept on with my usual online habits of 10 hours a day until they
suspended my account. (Cos they said suspending the service was the only way
I'd get any money back. They refused to cancel on request).

I'm never going to try plusnet again.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk