[Gllug] Suse OpenExchange Server

Huw Lynes huw-l at moving-picture.com
Thu Oct 23 09:02:44 UTC 2003

On Thu, 23 Oct 2003 09:55:21 +0100
Doug Winter <doug at pigeonhold.com> wrote:

> http://www.suse.com/us/business/products/openexchange/
>
> Anyone know what this is?  They list the components as: Suse, Postfix,
> Cyrus, Apache, OpenLDAP, Samba, but they don't mention what they are
> using for the outlook calendary stuff.

having just talked to SuSE about this I know that the calendering and web-mail
are proprietary. Licensing is by number of concurrent groupware and web-mail
sessions. There is no limit to the number of standard mail accounts.

--
| Huw Lynes               | The Moving Picture Company  |
| System Administrator    | 127 Wardour Street          |

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk