[Gllug] OT: AOL mail bounces

will will at hellacool.co.uk
Mon Oct 27 11:09:13 UTC 2003

Leigh Mason wrote:
> Up until last Friday my email was being delivered to some friends' AOL email
> accounts. All of a sudden my emails are being bounced from AOL.
>
> I use my ISP's smtp server for outgoing mail. Does anyone know whether the
> bounces can be caused by *my* ISP's tinkering?

<puts fingers to temples>Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.</puts fingers to temples>.  Nope
sorry, my ESP skills are a little off today ;-) [0]

Go any bounced messages or errors?

Will.

[0]Although technically yes, the problems could be caused by your ISP's
tinkering.  But it *could* be caused by hordes of Vilderbeest sweeping
majestically across the plains, causing communications lines to be
disrupted.  Evidence will be needed to determine which is which.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk