[Gllug] UK DMCA

Andrew Richardson ahrichardson at clara.net
Sun Oct 12 16:57:08 UTC 2003

For those who haven't seen this yet check out

If the company takes this one to court it will hopefully demonstrate
just how much excess legal power can be used by companies attempting to
cover for their mistakes in this area.

The problem is who will listen, who has not already been 'sufficiently
wined and dined', by such organisations ?

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk