[Gllug] Tax returns online? On Linux?

Richard Jones rich at annexia.org
Wed Sep 24 18:11:24 UTC 2003

Well I just signed up for the government gateway so I can do my tax
return online. The advantage, apparently, being that I won't need to
file before the impending 30th Sept deadline.

But then I was reading around the site, and it's not clear if you can
file entirely with a web browser (more specifically, with a
_Gecko-derived_ browser). They mention that you can do it "online"
or with one of several pieces of commercial Windows software.

Has anyone filed with a browser from a Linux system?

Rich.

--
Richard Jones. http://www.annexia.org/ http://freshmeat.net/users/rwmj
Merjis Ltd. http://www.merjis.com/ - all your business data are belong to you.