[Gllug] E-Monty not for us :-(

Rev Simon Rumble simon at rumble.net
Fri Sep 5 14:41:07 UTC 2003

On Fri 05 Sep, Richard Cohen bloviated thus:

> Possibly.  Apparently the film is decent, unfortunately...

Dear [Toast of Town Director],
I would like to pay for and watch your movie and applaud your bold
online film approach.  Unfortunately, your choice of technologies
means I cannot watch it.  I do not run Windows nor Windows Media
Player, thus I cannot watch the film.  It's unfortunate, really, as
I've heard it's good.

Sincerely, a fan to be.

--
Rev Simon Rumble <simon at rumble.net>
www.rumble.net

 "Put it before them briefly so they will read it, clearly
  so they will appreciate it, picturesquely so they will
  remember it and, above all, accurately so they will be
  guided by its light."

- Joseph Pulitzer, the man who presided over the
  tabloidisation of newspapers in North America.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk