[Gllug] Saturday - bootable distros

Brownjohn, Steve steve.brownjohn at camden.gov.uk
Thu Sep 25 10:08:39 UTC 2003

Hi - this sounds wimpy ... my "cyc" (not quite a cycle) has two-and-a-bit
gears and tyres prone to squishy non-co-operation, and especially refuses to
go "off-road" ... how many miles are you thinking of going, and is it road /
tarmac-ed path ?? Steve ps - what day ? Apparently there's a war on at
present, and so there's a "No War" demo on Saturday which, sort of, takes
precedence ...